The Artist's Soul

The Artist's Soul

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome to the great mysterious

The last month had been very chaotic and we are just now getting used to the changes and adjustments to our lives. I can't thank everyone enough for the kind words and well wishes from all of my wonderful and loving friends in this difficult time.
For those who don't know, I have been diagnosed with brain cancer. I shall muddle on however, with radiation treatment and chemotherapy and have great plans for a tattoo once I'm able. It shall read "You are stronger than you think" although the Army Son thinks it should read "You are more stubborn than you think".
Keep up the good fight with inspirational art, scatter kindness wherever you go, and share with others the same love and generosity you've shown me.

In other news, fuck cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment